Friday 18 October 2013

NOTD - Jealous, Much?

I just wanted to make a quick NOTD post since I'm currently sporting my favourite spring polish.
I adore the Orly polish range. The colours are vibrant, the formula is second to none, and they aren't too pricey - perfect!
This is Jealous, Much? a beautiful mint green creme polish. It's subtle and sweet yet is a real statement colour too. Looks gorgeous dressed up or down too, so you can wear it to work and out for drinks after!

What's your favourite spring polish? I'd love some recommendations!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully lovely polish shade! I have a somewhat similar soft mint green (from Canadian brand Joe Fresh) that I bought for the first time back in 2011, I think it was, and which has earned itself in a spot in my top ten most frequently worn polishes ever since. It's surprising - in a good way - how very many hues this shade partners well with.

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Thank you very much for your great comment on my vintage cranberry cake recipe post. I'm delighted to know that it's something you and grandma will be able to enjoy (blueberries, loganberries, cloudberries, and pitted fresh ripe cherries would all work well there, too, if desired).

    ReplyDelete